Oklahoma Society for Healthcare Quality and Risk Management
A society for health care quality and risk management professionals promoting health care quality and risk reduction for all of Oklahoma. The society provides networking and information exchange opportunities for its members. The society also has yearly educational workshops available to members and other interested health care professionals. Members are offered a reduced rate to attend the workshops.
Mission and Objectives Statement
2023 Board Meetings
- Friday, Jan. 20, 2 p.m. (Virtual)
- Friday, March 24, 2 p.m. (Virtual)
- Friday, June 2, 4:30 p.m. (OHA Seminar Center)
- Friday, Aug. 18, 2 p.m. (Virtual)
- The November board meeting will be held during Connect 23, OHA’s annual convention, date and time to be determined. (OKC Convention Center)
OSHQRM has a Facebook page
. Find us online for the latest health care and risk management news.
“Active Shooter: Prevention, Response and Recovery”
Friday, June 2, 2023
9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
The Oklahoma Society for Healthcare, Quality & Risk Management (OSHQRM) is holding their summer conference on Friday, June 2, 2023 at the Oklahoma Hospital Association. Plan now to attend “Active Shooter: Prevention, Response and Recovery”.
and Elisa Stott
, of HSS (a Tarian company, specializing in health care security services and high-risk security environments), will examine the various warning signs an individual may exhibit during the planning phase and will explore effective response techniques in an active threat to ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors. To register, click here
- Active Membership - $25 annually - An individual shall be eligible for active membership who is actively engaged in the field of risk management/quality improvement and is an employee of an Oklahoma health care facility or system, metropolitan hospital association, or medical association.
- Student Membership - $10 annually - A full-time faculty member or student registered at an accredited institution of higher learning and not otherwise eligible for active or associate membership.
- Emeritus Member - Free - An individual who has retired from employment after having been an active member for a minimum of 10 years.
Membership is just a click away! Click here for application form
Helpful Links / Resources
American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
National Association for Healthcare Quality
OHA Staff Liaison
Vice President of Quality & Clinical Initiatives